Friday, November 4, 2011

Warburton Creative Proposal

For the creative element of my project I plan to create a poster to share with the class.  My topic is education and I generally believe that education is an area the will see dramatically in the future.  I believe education will become a more online structured process in the future.  I also feel that it will also be more interactive and more engaging than the lecture style method of teaching used today.  For my poster I will illustrate the changes that the education system will undergo in the future and allow the class to guess and think about it before reveal my conclusions.  I will do this through the use of an interactive poster that has flaps that open to reveal what the future of education holds for the different areas of learning.   I will not reveal my answers to the class until they have thought about the topic and made meaningful guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment