Thursday, September 1, 2011

in-class writing #2 Warburton

Nick’s essay’s structure was lacking definite shape and I traditional form.  It consisted of a brief intro, two body paragraphs, and no conclusion paragraph.  The essay does not contain a thesis statement either and it seems like a long list of technological devices that the writer has owned.  I think a good thesis for this essay would be “I have used almost every type of digital technology in my life and I feel I am more experienced with technology than others my age”.  I really didn’t like the way the paper was written or structured, it seem as if it had been written in five minutes and the structure in the web site form was hard to follow.  I feel that if he had spent more time on his word choices and wrote it on a traditional word document that the paper would have been much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment