Friday, October 21, 2011

In-class writing 6

I personally know very little about digital music and music piracy.  I have never downloaded music that was not from iTunes or a CD disk.  I know that iTunes can be very costly if it is used to purchase many songs but I don’t download many songs so it doesn’t bother me.  People have many different on the topic of music piracy.  Some believe that music is a form of art and that it should be free to the public while others believe that it is a profit making entity.  I read The Age of Music Piracy is Officially Over article by Paul Boutin.  In this article Boutin talks about how he believes that the age of digital piracy is over because the record industry is beginning to crack down harder on the illegally downloaded music.

No comments:

Post a Comment